Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Is it happy hour yet?

What a day it has been. I came into work with a panic thinking I really needed to accomplish a lot today. Job done....I would feel more accomplished had I gotten up to walk this a.m., but the vision of snow outside and my walk to the couch at midnight and back to the bed at 3 a.m. again made the bed all the more comfy. Oh well, maybe tonight. It's something about Tuesday's. Monday mornings I get up, walk on the treadmill and go on about my day. Tuesday seems IMPOSSIBLE to get up - but then Wednesday tends to be normal. I will admit the guilt is enough to make Wednesday mandatory!

Tomorrow will be another fairly busy day. Luckily my boss and I will be heading out early to see John Mayer in concert. Fourth time for me. I wish my other concert buddies (Kelley, Marty, Keri) could join us but they can't so I"ll have to represent them in spirit. We will have a great time - just wish it wasn't a Wednesday night :(

Thursday is Mom's bday and a busy day at work with meetings and such...The weekend is getting closer and closer!

It's cold outside...but I know a glass of wine that will warm me up...We'll see if that treadmill thing happens tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment